128Hz tuning fork, to test the vibration part of the sensory examination during your Nervous system assessment.
small, light and portable.
Pocket Tuning Fork
- Educational Materials
- Medical Tools
- Party supplies and Gifts
- By specialty
This is our pocket lightweight aluminum tuning fork designed for testing hearing loss. These forks have high accuracy (+/-0.05%) and are great for Rinne & Weber hearing tests.
Women's mid Sleeve Lab Coat 7126
- 512 cps
- Lightweight aluminum fork design for easy carrying
- No welds to compromise structural integrity means a lifetime guarantee if used properly
- A must for testing hearing loss
- Women's mid Sleeve Lab Coat
- Fabric: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
- Notched collar consultation coat
- length: 73.66 cm
- Dyed-to-match button front
- Two large patch pockets that can hold a mini tablet
- Front darts for added shape
- Center back waistband with darts
- Sleeve cuffs with 2” back vents
- Center back vent