- Last remaining items
MDF® Desk & Wall Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
Professional Blood Pressure Monitor with Lg Adult, Adult & Pediatric Sized Cuff
The safety, durability, and convenience of the super-duty MDF® 840 make it ideal for high-traffic areas in the emergency room, clinic, or ambulance. With a certified manometer, stress-tested over 3,000 times, and calibrated 5 times, it is one of the most durable, accurate, and dependable blood pressure measurement devices on the market.
- Educational Materials
- Medical Tools
- Party supplies and Gifts
- By specialty
Pocket Tuning Fork
- Dates to help determine approximate date of delivery by using the first day of last menstrual period or probable day of conception
- Helps with charting fetal weight and length on a weekly basis to ascertain healthy development
- Fetus Crown Rump Length (CRL) measurements
- Biparietal Diameter (BPD) measurements
- Gestational Milestones
- Quantitative B-HCG Dating
- Prenatal Lab Evaluations
- Printed on heavy card stock paper with laminated front and back
This is our pocket lightweight aluminum tuning fork designed for testing hearing loss. These forks have high accuracy (+/-0.05%) and are great for Rinne & Weber hearing tests.
measuring tap meter
- 512 cps
- Lightweight aluminum fork design for easy carrying
- No welds to compromise structural integrity means a lifetime guarantee if used properly
- A must for testing hearing loss
- 150cm/60 inch Tape Measures Portable Retractable Ruler.
- Color: white
Small and light, you can carry it on your pocket and use it during your clinical examination to measure the hight, head circumference, leg discrepancy or even during your OSCE exams.
Be ready at anytime for any clinical examination.