SAR9.00 - SAR525.00
Medical Zone | Clinical tools (13)
This hammer includes both large and small sized silicone mallets, along with a balanced handle to generate controlled percussions to Apply Neuro examination, it also include a pointed tip and built-in brush which will help doing sensory examination.
- 150cm/60 inch Tape Measures Portable Retractable Ruler.
- Color: white
Small and light, you can carry it on your pocket and use it during your clinical examination to measure the hight, head circumference, leg discrepancy or even during your OSCE exams.
Be ready at anytime for any clinical examination.
As one of our special collection the Internship kit ! a bag full of all the equipment and tools you will need during your training year. Get it now and be ready at anytime
- Stethoscope color black in black
- Neurological hammer
- Pen light color black
- Tuning fork
- Pin ( am a doctor )
- Dates to help determine approximate date of delivery by using the first day of last menstrual period or probable day of conception
- Helps with charting fetal weight and length on a weekly basis to ascertain healthy development
- Fetus Crown Rump Length (CRL) measurements
- Biparietal Diameter (BPD) measurements
- Gestational Milestones
- Quantitative B-HCG Dating
- Prenatal Lab Evaluations
- Printed on heavy card stock paper with laminated front and back
Penguin Pocket EKG Calipers are ideal for all healthcare students and professionals learning, teaching or reading EKG tracings or rhythm strips. Designed and manufactured in the United States, these EKG calipers are stylish, adjustable, and made from lightweight materials for daily use. Measure QRS complexes, PR intervals, and irregular tracings with pinpoint accuracy. Each caliper comes with laser precision tension controlled legs and fine point brass tips for accurate EKG reading and evaluations. Adjust the caliper leg tension tighter or loosen them (with the included wrench) to have complete control of your calipers.
This is our pocket lightweight aluminum tuning fork designed for testing hearing loss. These forks have high accuracy (+/-0.05%) and are great for Rinne & Weber hearing tests.
- 512 cps
- Lightweight aluminum fork design for easy carrying
- No welds to compromise structural integrity means a lifetime guarantee if used properly
- A must for testing hearing loss